Dream Island amusement park ventilation system supported by VTS Group units
VTS Group supplied over 250 air handling units and 50 heating units to Dream Island amusement park. The total air volume of the installed air handling units is more than 4 000 000 m³/h.
Located in Moscow, Dream Island is the largest world-class indoor theme park in Europe. The area of the entire project is 100 hectares and the area of the covered part is 300 000 m². The entire Dream Island complex can receive 50 million visits per year.
VTS Group joined the project in 2015. The main criteria for choosing a partner were high-quality equipment with Eurovent certificate, commercial terms and lead time. VTS Group met all these requirements at the tender stage, successfully coped with the full scope of the delivery in time and the equipment was launched before the facility began to operate.
“The park has been open to guests for the last two years, and the equipment is performing flawlessly ensuring that VTS equipment meets all the requirements, our only concern is to change filters according to our service schedule requirements.” – explain Mr. Dmitriy Bushmakin (Deputy Chief Engineer).
Dream Island amusement park is one of the most interesting and prestigious project in the portfolio of VTS Group.
- VENTUS VVS and VENTUS Compact air handling units: 263 units
- Airflow range: from 150 m³/h to 100 000 m³/h
- Energy recovery: efficiency up to 93%
- Total air volume of 263 units: more than 4 000 000 m³/h
- VOLCANO heating unit: 50 pcs
- Motor type: AC/EC
- Heating power range: up to 75 kW
- Maximum air flow: up to 5 700 m³/h
- Horizontal range: up to 25 m
- Vertical range: up to 12 m