We are pleased to announce that, the range of VENTUS VS 10 -650 was covered by TUV Rheinland for use in health care institutions, according to DIN 1946-4.
|VENTUS 2016 hygienic
Currently designed buildings and rooms are characterized by a high degree of tightness, which means a smaller degree of infiltration of fresh air to the rooms, as well as to the rooms, where people stay. This, in its turn, necessitates the need for the increased use of mechanical ventilation.
It is well known how very important air quality for our health is. The proper microclimate and clean air are crucial in both the patients and the health care of the medical staff.
Therefore, the task of ventilation systems in health care institutions is to limit the spread of microorganisms, provide temperature control, humidity and air cleanness of the ventilated rooms.
Such tasks are also implemented by the systems built on the basis of VENTUS control points. VENTUS series is designed to meet the stringent requirements related to control points in this regard. VENTUS control points already in their basic design meet a number of criteria described in related standards such as:
- EN 1886 - The mechanical properties and testing of ventilation and air conditioning units - the standard sets parameters for the ventilation units as a whole, together with the control parameters, which can be used in areas with the highest degree of air purity.
- PN-EN 13053 – Rating of manufacturing and performance of units components and sections – this standard provides requirements for air handling units as a whole and defines the requirements related to the classification and testing of their individual components
- BS EN 13779 Ventilation of non-residential buildings - a set of guidelines for designers of ventilation and room-conditioning systems. Contained guidelines describe the conditions for obtaining and maintaining a hygienic and healthy indoor environment during all seasons, while taking into account the costs of installation and operation.
- PZH certificate means the approval of the Polish Institute of Hygiene of the device to be used from the point of view of admission to the ventilation and air conditioning systems of the public buildings, industrial facilities (branches of industry: food, electronic and pharmaceutical), healthcare facilities (operating rooms, laboratories and other rooms of Clean Room type)
VENTUS 2016 Hygienic
DIN 1946-4 standard is the basic document describing the requirements for the ventilation of health care institutions, including hospitals. This standard sets out a number of conditions which have to be satisfied so that the control unit could be used for the ventilation of hospitals.
Control points VENTUS 2016 Hygienic meet all the requirements indicated in DIN 1946-4.
Requirements which are defined in DIN 1946-4 standard can be divided into four aspects:
- technological and structural, describing the performance standard of the device itself,
- Configuration - focusing on the type of the selected unit, the succession of its components and the scope of the functions of air.
- Implementation - how it is used in the entire ventilation system, particularly in the area of its installation
- Operating - defining the procedures for the permanent maintenance of the ventilation control points in proper condition.
Accordingly, VENTUS 2016 control points in the hygienic version are in line with the requirements of DIN 1946-4 in the following areas:
- Air dampers - manufacturing according to the 2nd class of tightness, according to PN-EN,
- Prime filter - class M5 or F7, according to the designer's specification. Filters are available with a developed filtering surface exceeding 10 m2 of the filtering surface area per 1 m2 section of the unit,
- Secondary filter - class F7 or EU9, according to designer's specification. Filters are available with a developed filtering surface exceeding 10 m2 of the filtering surface area per 1 m2 section of the unit,
- Air cooler - radiator is provided with a collector made of copper, a frame made of stainless steel and aluminum fins with a 2.5 millimeter spacing,
- High performance glycolic energy recovery system,
- Easy service access to the fan of PLUG type with a direct drive continuously controlled by frequency converters,
- Inspection windows, which make it possible to carry out inspection works together with interior lighting,
- Additional intervals between maintenance of air treatment functions for easy maintenance of hygienic clearness of the device,
- Baths and drip trays made of stainless steel, designed to provide effectiveness of condensate discharge, according to the required standard (min. diameter of the condensate drain),
The certificates obtained by VTS are yet another confirmation of the high manufacturing quality of VENTUS control points. It also expands the competitiveness of the offer in the field of ventilation and air conditioning projects for healthcare facilities.